Saturday, August 6th, 2011 at
- 8 inch diameter with polyester mouse surface
- .25 inch thick with neoprene rubber backing to prevent moving
- Great Quality with Lasting Durability
- Machine Washable – colors will not fade or discolor
- Great Gift Item
The Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Ribbon proudly displayed on a round mouse pad. There is no better way to achieve awareness for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Ribbon than to display it on your mouse pad for everyone to see. The mouse pad measures at 9.25″ x 7.75″, it is machine washable, and the colors will not fade or run. Start gaining awareness today by presenting your Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Ribbon mouse pad at work or at home. It is certain to keep your mouse rolling in style all while gaining support and awareness!
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Awareness Ribbon Round Mouse Pad
Sunday, July 17th, 2011 at
Our 100% cotton women’s tee is preshrunk, durable and guaranteed.5.6 oz. 100% cotton Standard fit Health Tee, TShirt, Shirt. About our Women’s Light T-Shirt: Our 100% cotton women’s tee is preshrunk, durable and guaranteed.5.6 oz. 100% cotton. Standard fit..
Ovarian Cancer Survivor Health Women’s Light T-Shirt by CafePress
Friday, July 15th, 2011 at
Friday, July 15th, 2011 at
Each volume in the Early Detection and Treatment of Cancer Series is packed with practical, authoritative information designed to cover the full range of diagnostic procedures, including pathologic, radiologic, bronchoscopic, and surgical aspects. You’ll be able to determine the safest, shortest, least invasive way to reach an accurate diagnosis; stage the disease; and choose the best initial treatment for early stages. Based on current evidence in the literature, authors provide clinical, hands-on tools to help you make informed decisions on precisely what tests and imaging studies are needed to diagnose and stage each type of cancer. Practical, authoritative, and highly-illustrated, this volume in the brand new Early Detection and Treatment of Cancer series covers current protocols and the latest advances in diagnostic imaging and molecular and serologic markers for ovarian cancer. Apply expert advice on the best “next-step” plan for different presentations and tips for less invasive protocols. Get clinical, hands-on tools to help you make informed decisions on precisely what tests and imaging studies are needed for accurate diagnosis and staging. Clear figures, tables, and boxes illustrate step-by-step care of the full range of problems encountered. Better manage your patients with procedural video clips and more on the included CD-ROM. The small size and convenient format make this an ideal purchase for diagnostic reference.
- Outlines the steps after diagnosis to guide you through formulating a treatment or patient care plan.
- Emphasizes important points-such as vaccines, paracentesis, and laparoscopic procedures for staging-with “key points” boxes at the beginning of each chapter and pedagogic features throughout.
- Summarizes the process of accurately diagnosing and staging cancer in a logical, almost algorithmic, approach for easy reference.
- Discusses the treatment of early-stage disease so you have clear options for care.
- Complements the procedures outlined in the text with full-color photographs and line drawings to reinforce your understanding of the material.
- Features a CD-ROM showing video clips of diagnostic procedures, as well as all of the images, tables, and drawings from the text to help you better manage your patients.
Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series: Ovarian Cancer: Expert Consult – Online and Print (Early Diagnosis in Cancer)