Complex ovarian cysts exist without causing any noticeable symptoms
Free Tell All Mini Course Cyst Ovaries – What You Don’t Know CAN and WILL Hurt You Ovarian cysts are the fluid-filled sacs that develop on the ovaries, the female reproductive organs that produce eggs. Women can develop ovarian cysts as a normal part of their menstrual cycle as the ovaries prepare eggs to release into the fallopian tubes. Most of these cysts are benign (not cancerous). But there’s much more to it than that…… What you don’t know CAN hurt you. Not because cyst ovaries are cancerous, actually most of them are not.
But if left untreated, they can cause serious damage to your health. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CYSTS * They may bleed, rupture, or twist the ovary * They can be dangerous if they rupture (burst cyst) * Burst Cyst cause infection throughout your body. * Ovarian cysts can cause discomfort during intercourse. * Cysts can cause scar tissue on the ovaries, making it hard to conceive SYMPTOMS OF OVARIAN CYST The type of ovarian cyst you have will determine the symptoms you experience. However, some cases of ovarian cysts are asymptomatic, meaning the cysts exist without causing any noticeable symptoms. In general, the following are common symptoms associated with the presence of ovarian cysts: * achiness in the in the back (especially the lower back) and upper legs * breast tenderness * irregular menstrual cycles * nausea and/or vomiting * painful sex * pressure and/or pain in the abdomen * pressure and/or pain on the …
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to Prevent Ovarian Cysts (gynecological-health.suite101.com)
- What are the potential problems with ovarian cysts? (cnn.com)
- Menstrual Cramps: What’s Normal and What’s Not (womenshealth.suite101.com)
- Symptoms of PCOS and How it Affects a Woman’s Body (gynecological-health.suite101.com)
- Oh The Agony Of Ovarian Cysts (arnp.blogspot.com)
- Study Makes Strides in Understanding Ovarian Cancer (nlm.nih.gov)
- What are the Stages and Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer? (cancer.suite101.com)
- What is Mittleschmerz? Symptoms and Causes of Ovulation Pain (gynecological-health.suite101.com)
- Reduce,Eliminate PCOS Symptoms with Natural Remedies & Treatments (gynecological-health.suite101.com)
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!